Sunday, May 13, 2018

Monogamaynia Part 2

Another quick post, as I've been working overtime again this week. (ugh!) But at least it's more money for stitching. (yay!)

I'm still working on my Permin 1826 Sampler. I really really like it, but I feel like I'm stitching in slow motion! It's shocking when I get just one tiny bit of these motifs done, but it turns out to be 300 stitches. It really doesn't feel like it. Anyway, here's this week's progress:
Since I've stitched the alphabet as far as the qsnap allows, I decided to focus on the fun part and get that first giant circle motif done. It's a lot of work though, so I might not finish by the 15th. I'm thinking of adding a couple days to this one though, so let's see how far I can get. :)

No evening stitching again this week, but take a look at my Temperature charts. It's been hot, y'all!
This has been the most boring week as far as colors go, just orange and red-orange. This is the first time I've used red-orange, but the monotony of it kind of dulls my excitement. I think I'll get to use red next week as well. This heat ain't going nowhere. (stellar English!)

Okay, that's all I got for now. I'll keep working on Permin, and hopefully get some stitches on Wisdom this week. I think we're getting a break from mandatory overtime, but I don't know if that will last. And I'm already thinking about my new start for the 18th. It's a sampler, and it big. So stay tuned! :)

2 comments:

  1. That big circular motif on your sampler looks amazing =) I'm looking forward to see your final update on this one in a few days =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See there was nothing to fear, your sampler looks amazing. Can't wait to see your new big start.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete